After a few months of uncertainty, we took the decision to organise the TIPPING POINT 2020 as usually, in live format.
Partially, because most of us missed human and face-to-face business interaction the most during the quarantine.
Enthusiasm and support of our most loyal partners to invite the movers and shakers from business community and to look for the answers about the near future together served as the second impetus for us. The medium size of our format comes as a strong advantage too as all the big events abroad have been revoked due to COVID-19 restrictions.
And last but not least, we made some important decisions to ensure your safety:
- We chose the spacious Palanga Concert Hall as a venue for the TIPPING POINT 2020 as it offers more than enough physical distancing possibilities, as required by the Government regulations.
- To avoid excessive crowding, we offer seated lunch and dinner with service at the tables this year.
- We do hope all the remaining travel restrictions will be lifted by mid-September and our European speakers will be able join us live. Regretfully our speakers from the USA will not be able to come. Therefore, we will have a couple of real-time video calls with them.
- The traditional TIPPING POINT 2020 concert and after party will be happening too. We will take the benefit of the venue and will organise both the concert and the after-party in Palanga Concert Hall.
- We will ensure proper cleaning and disinfection of all the premises and there will be plenty of disinfectant all around the venue.
- We guarantee money return in three working days should the conference be cancelled due to new governmental restrictions related to COVID-19.
Global pandemics might become our new normal and therefore we have to learn living, working and retaining our social life despite them. The TIPPING POINT offers this unique opportunity to experience it, so come and see it yourself!
Stay safe and see you all in Palanga!